Make this quick and easy dish to add high protein white fish. It is served on a bed of fresh wilted baby spinach for a super healthy meal.
Baked Cod with feta and thyme
Servings: 2 people
- 1 Tsp Canola oil
- 1 ea Garlic Clove grated
- 7 oz Spinach, Fresh baby
- 2 ea Cod fillets 4 oz each
- 1 oz Feta cheese crumbled
- 4 Tbsp Diced tomatoes (14 oz can)
- Thyme leaves To sprinkle
- Heat the oven to 425F. Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet and add the garlic. Fry briefly, stirring just to soften. Add in the spinach and toss until wilted. Spoon the spinach into the bottom of two gratin pans.
- Sit the cod on top of the spinach then top the cod with the feta cheese sprinkle and the diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with a few fresh thyme leaves and bake for about 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. Bring to the table in the gratin dishes.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)